You have probably come across this prompt windows saying “Enter your credentials” at least once while using your work computer.
Enterprise companies set up SSO (Single Sign-on) in their internal networks. Thanks to SSO, Internet Explorer is not supposed to ask you credentials. What if it does?
Follow the steps below to fix this single sign-on issue:
- Close all Office documents including Skype
- Open an Office document. Go to “File > Account” and sign out
- Go to “Start > Control Panel > Credential Manager”
- Click “Remove from Vault” under each section
- Open “Command Prompt“. Type
gpupdate /forceand enter
- Restart the computer
- Log back in. Open an Office document and sign in